Washoe Lake adventures Sunday, April 24 2016. Car picnic followed by a walk through the sand dunes and collecting rocks. Crazy wind too!
We saw spiders, beetles, bones, horses, dogs, rain, and a few people. Lillian liked hunting for rocks, walking, and looking at the sky. Thomas liked the sand dunes!
I loved it all and loved our conversation in the car on the way there and after the car picnic. We talked about expanding our adventures and Thomas asked, “Why are we here?” … And wanted to hear mine and Lillian’s thoughts and then we listened to his
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know Camilla wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Book Musings: Biomimicry
- Movie Night: The Canterville Ghost
- Where Would You Fly Book Signing and Magical Holiday Special
- Wild Blueberry and Pumpkin and Boogie Shoes and Latin Harvest
- When Things Come Together by Camilla Downs
- Amazing and Beauty and Colors
- Walking in the Light Snow
- Book Musings: Cleopatra
- Mentoring Sessions with Camilla Downs: The Alchemy of You – Empowering You from Within
- Fairy Dust is in the Air – Get All Three Team TLC Books