Washoe Lake adventures Sunday, April 24 2016. Car picnic followed by a walk through the sand dunes and collecting rocks. Crazy wind too!
We saw spiders, beetles, bones, horses, dogs, rain, and a few people. Lillian liked hunting for rocks, walking, and looking at the sky. Thomas liked the sand dunes!
I loved it all and loved our conversation in the car on the way there and after the car picnic. We talked about expanding our adventures and Thomas asked, “Why are we here?” … And wanted to hear mine and Lillian’s thoughts and then we listened to his
See It. Share It. BE IT … Spread Love Everywhere You Go!
Did you know Camilla wrote a book? It’s titled “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” and you can read more about it here.
- Love Lives Here – Groningen The Netherlands Meets Reno Nevada USA
- Top 10 Soul Writings for 2018 – Camilla Downs Blog
- Wild Horses and Beautiful and Wonderful and Gorgeous
- Merry Merry Joy Joy – Team TLC Christmas 2018
- Movie Night: The Last Word
- Believe in Magic
- Love from the Mandarin Orange
- Movie Night: Tarzan
- What are Your Movie Suggestions
- Look Deep Into Nature