A homeschool facebook group I’m a member of just began a Monday thread of sharing what one does so as to support one another. Thought I’d share here too for anyone who is inclined to support Team TLC … xoxoxo … Feel free to add a link or comment as to what you do in the comments … When there’s time and availability, we are open to trading …
1) Thomas, my 10 year old, completed a 365 a day photography project when he was 9 years old and we’ve published that into a Photography/Gift/Inspiration book. It’s being printed and bound this week! YAY! Go here to learn more and watch the short 2 minute trailer …https://BiggestLittlePhotographer.com
2) As a family we assist other families with errands and to-do lists. We are pretty swamped (YAY), yet we have room for a bit more. One of our jobs is for 4 months (September – December)! Wahoo! Go here to learn more about our services ….. https://theteamtlc.com/team-tlc-errand-services/ … This is also our family blog so stick around over there and perhaps get some ideas.
3) Lillian, my special needs 15 year old, creates abstract art and sells prints …https://lilliandarnell.com/lillians-art/ …. She is also an aspiring writer and has some great content on her blog at https://LillianDarnell.com ….
Also, also, she reads a TON and recommends books on her blog. If you click through to any of the books on amazon to learn more and end up purchasing anything at all, we get a few cents. And it doesn’t cost you any more than it would have if you had not gone through her link.
4) I am also a writer. I have one published book, “D iz for Different – One Woman’s Journey to Acceptance” … https://camilladowns.com/books/ ….
I write book and movie recommendations also. The same concept applies regarding the amazon links … https://camilladowns.com/category/book-and-movie-musings/ … I write poetry also that I usually pair with one of the nature photographs I have taken … https://camilladowns.com/category/photography-musings/ and https://camilladowns.com/category/poetry/ …
I sell custom created poems and poetry which I handwrite on recycled materials and sometimes include a painted rock to accompany.https://camilladowns.com/mystique-boutique/
I am a certified coach and offer unique coaching sessions paired with a walk in domestic nature. https://camilladowns.com/walk-with-me/
And, lastly, I write on my blog simply to share what I feel inspired to share. Most of my writings have to do with mindfulness, emotional connection, spirituality, and loving kindness. I share from the heart and always using myself and my family as the base of sharing. https://camilladowns.com/
5) I am available to speak to groups having do do with any of the above as an inspirational speaker. And now Thomas and I will be available to speak as a mom and son duo about his photography to book journey.